As you search for the right associateship opportunity after graduation, you’ll consider options that include solo practices and large group practice settings. Since there are many ways to start your career, and it is wise to investigate each to determine the best potential fit for your aspirations, experience, and personality. Researching practice models allows you to dispel common myths and decide the type of environment would be most effective for your future as a dental professional. Within this live, interactive event, we will review:
- Types of practice model and its scope
- How to be a successful associate dentist
- How to project your production and pay down student loan debt
- Environments with access to innovative technologies
- Importance of peer networks and mentorship
- Ways to lock in that first associateship
Join Dr. Patel live at the Hilton Hotel by registering TODAY! Fill out the adjacent form.